Friday, February 21, 2014

Ashton Family: Orange County Photographer

This is my high school dance coach and her amazing family. When Nikki called me, she was on a last minute, spur of the moment trip with her kids to Disneyland! I was absolutely elated when she asked me to do their photos while they were visiting! We met on a cloudy morning at the beach and just played together. I adore this family, and love how they love each other! Nikki is an extraordinary single mother and no one could do her job better than she does! And that relates to EVERYTHING! She is consistently the best at what she does and I look up to her so much. 

Enjoy this cheerful little lot of family photos at Newport Beach...


1 comments:

Clipping Path Service said...

I really like and appreciate your post.Thanks Again. Keep writing.

Post a Comment