Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Family Beach Session: Orange County Family Photographer

Well as promised, here are the remaining photos from Lena's maternity shoot. We went to the Montage in Laguna Beach and played around for a little while. The light was sooo yummy towards the end of the evening and I was just loving it. These two make pretty babies..So excited to see what baby no. 2 looks like!!







my absolute favorite photo of the night-so romantic when lips barely brush..

her curls are TO. DIE. FOR.









I thought these last photos looked so festive! I couldn't help myself :-)

I had such a good time with this family. From giggling over "cheer leader" smiles to chasing ribbons on the beach-I absolute adored everything about these people.

Best of luck to you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment