Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The Fragners: Orange County Family Photographer

This is a beautiful family, inside and out. The Fragner's have had their fair share of hardships in this life and they have surely tasted both the bitter and the sweet, and boy do they do it well. Debbie (the mom, and my friend) is strong willed and determined. I can just see the sparkle in her eyes that she's got passion and vigor for life. She gets things done, I know she does, which is why she makes such a beautiful mother. These two can truly make lemonade out of lemons I'll tell ya that much. Such a joy for me to meet such special people in my job. It makes everything magical for me, and I love that I create long lasting friendships out of 60 minute encounters with a camera lens.
Take a look....

DSC_6775
Untitled-6
DSC_6435
DSC_6244
Untitled-8
DSC_6548 copy
DSC_6828
Untitled-10

0 comments:

Post a Comment