Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Alyson and Mike Part 2: Orange County Wedding Photographer

Well I died a little bit, but I'm trying to make a come back on the blog!!

Things have been so busy with summer photo shoots, and vacations, and being pregnant, I've completely neglected my blog. But here is part 2 of Alyson and Mike's beautiful summer wedding.

More weddings to post soon :-)

Untitled-2

Untitled-3

Untitled-4

Untitled-5

Untitled-6

DSC_7693

Untitled-7

Untitled-8

Untitled-9

DSC_7627

Untitled-12

DSC_7788

DSC_7540-bw

Untitled-11

DSC_7828

Untitled-10

Untitled-18

These two even had time to kill before the reception, so they long boarded outside haha. I loved it! You can see video footage of it here.


DSC_7484


Untitled-13

Untitled-14

Untitled-15

Untitled-16

Untitled-17

DSC_8452-bw


Loved working with Benny Ek Media at this wedding! You can visit him here and see the video from this wedding. I would highly recommend him :-)

Thanks you two love birds! Such a fun day!!

1 comments:

StevenHWicker said...

I just want to thank you for sharing your information and your site or blog this is simple but nice Information I’ve ever seen i like it i learn something today. Commercial Videos

Post a Comment