Thursday, November 17, 2011

The Jardine Clan-Laguna Beach Photographer

Can I just tell you how bummed I was when it was POURING on the day we were supposed to shoot?
These lovelies were visiting from Utah and happen to be some of my very favorite people on earth-really.
So unfortunately we had to re-schedule, and in some bright midday sun but these guys were such good sports! Dad couldn't make it this trip (we missed you Stan!) but I am sure he will find his way into these photos via photoshop ;-)

Take a peek at our beautiful sun-shiney day in Laguna.

DSC_8920

Untitled-1

Untitled-2

Untitled-3

Untitled-5

Untitled-4

Untitled-6

Untitled-7

Untitled-8

Untitled-9

Untitled-10

Untitled-11

Love you guys! Thanks for being so flexible and for being such good sports!
xoxo

2 comments:

alpinekleins said...

Oh my goodness - lookie there, it's MY favorite family in Laguna Beach CA! What do you know :) Lovely lovely lovely!!

Kristin

Kimberly said...

Oh my gosh! I recognize this family! I did Alecia's christmas card. She is so sweet! Beautiful work Tiffany!

Post a Comment