Thursday, February 2, 2012

Do You Pin??


Do you use pinny pinterest??

I do.

I'm addicted actually...

Here are just SOME of the MILLIONS of things I have adored on pinny.


pinny


You see what I'm saying? It's incredible. I can be and do and decorate and have and style any old way that I want.
It's my alternate lifestyle.
If you aren't on Pinterest I encourage you to go...NOW!

In fact, I really like to encourage my future brides to create inspiration boards on Pinterest of ideas they like or photos they adore. It's a great way to get your creative juices flowing for your special day! You can find me on Pinterest on "The Photographer" section of this blog!

Screen shot 2012-02-02 at 5.28.34 PM

Simply click on the P on the far left and start following me!
Let's pin together!

0 comments:

Post a Comment