Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Rachel Maternity: Orange County Photographer

I have been having so much fun lately posting pics of my high school friends!! Rachel is one of my dear friends back from my Lone Peak days and getting together was like a mini reunion. I love this girl and cherish our memories from our past!Like the time we got lost driving to Park City and wound up in Wyoming at 2 a.m.....woops!


Love you Rachel! And love that tiny girl in there! xo


Something interesting about these photos is that they were taken in broad daylight..and when I say broad, I mean dead of the afternoon, sun beating down on us, we were sweating daylight. I don't typically shoot in the middle of the day because the lighting is not ideal, but in this situation where I was visiting for a short amount of time, this was the time frame we had to work with and I still love how they turned out! A little tip-when you are shooting in the hot afternoon sun, try to keep the sun behind your subject, rather than in front. It gives softer back lighting and the shadows aren't as harsh!


2 4 3 5 1 7 6 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

0 comments:

Post a Comment