Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Alessandra Catholic Baby Baptism-Orange County Photographer


I had the privilege to shoot this beautiful day for the Madrid family.
I had never been to a Catholic baptism before so this was an all new experience for me and I absolutely loved it. Monette and her family are soo adoring and you could really feel the wealth of love and appreciation everybody had for each other. What a great support system!

After the ceremony everyone gathered together for a little luncheon at a local restaurant. I was OBSESSED with the flowers, if you can't tell. Email me if you want details-she does weddings and she is outstanding.



I think by the end of the day, she was pooped ;-)
SOooo much love in this family. I'm a better person having just been a part of it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment