Saturday, February 19, 2011

Christensen Clan: Salt Lake City Family Photographer


If you are thinking to yourself right now that this is the most beautiful family of all time,
you're a smarty pants.

You either love em, or you hate em, because you really want to BE them.

This is my brother and his beautiful family. I just love and adore them to the ends of the earth. When I was in Utah last, I had the wonderful opportunity to take pictures for them and some of my other siblings, which will be coming soon! I'm so fortunate and so blessed to have such a wonderful family! No one loves their siblings more than we love each other...

I assure you.

Take a look at this AMAZING session at Westminster College in downtown Salt Lake.

True love.

DSC_5117

Untitled-3

Untitled-2

Untitled-1

Untitled-10

Untitled-13

DSC_5168-bw

Untitled-4

Untitled-5

Untitled-6

Untitled-7

DSC_5529-bw

Untitled-11

Untitled-12
DSC_5608

Untitled-9

Untitled-8

0 comments:

Post a Comment