Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Cozette Couture Headbands: Orange County Photographer

I had the opportunity to shoot these ADORABLE headbands for a friend of mine Suzette Davis. She owns the shop Cozette Couture and for those of you who haven't yet heard of her, after these photos I hope you'll frequent her shop MUCH more often! Her headbands are to die for. I'd be lying if I said I didn't own 7-10 myself, including these new ones from the shoot. Honestly adorable.

Please please check her out HERE or HERE. You will not regret it!!
And thanks to my beautiful models Cash (my son), Ellie (my daughter) and her 2 best friends Sawyer and Harper.

Untitled-1 Untitled-2 Untitled-3 Untitled-4 Untitled-5 Untitled-6 Untitled-7 Untitled-8 Untitled-9 Untitled-11 Untitled-10

3 comments:

Jeanette Lefrandt said...

This is too yummy for words! Darling!

RedusRN said...

I die for your pictures! You are so talented! Your sweet babies are beautiful, too! Where do you get all of Ellie's cute clothes??

tiff and chris johnson said...

RedusRN most of these outfits were found at Naartjie! Aside from the one piece romper which was from Old Navy. Shopping for girls is way too much fun, huh?

Post a Comment