Blog Archive

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Baby Liv: Orange County Children's Photographer

One of the greatest things about my job is when I get to see returning customers. Not only is a positive sign for feedback in my behalf which is always thrilling, but more importantly I get to see these kiddos grow and mature! I've been loving all the returning clients this month! I took baby Liv's photos when she was just barely able to sit up, and here I was chasing her into the giant waves for this session! What a treat! She was such a little daredevil and reminded me so much of my little Eliza. I'm literally drooling over her in all of these pics. I didn't enhance her eye color in any of these photos if can you believe it- Little baby blue eyes.

















I saved my very favorite for the end..Something about the way the light is brushing against her skin in this photo just tickles my heart strings.

I love baby Liv. I'll chase her into the waves any day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment