Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Henry's: San Diego Family Photographer

Oh mercy me...
It has taken me nearly a decade to finish these photos and finally put them up on the blog, but you'll see why.
Narrowing down just a few was not an option. To say the least. This family is ridiculous and not only are they just insanely beautiful with a wardrobe to boot, but they are simply the most genuine people on the earth. Ashley is a dear photographer friend (check her out here!) and we met up simply because of our craft-such an awesome, awesome thing. And now we are dear friends and I just love her stinkin guts.

Now let's get to the good stuff...
Our day in Ocean Side, Ca. Doesn't get much better.



DSC_9269-fade

Untitled-08

Untitled-9

DSC_9684

Untitled-10

Untitled-11

DSC_9369

Untitled-14

Untitled-12

Untitled-13

Untitled-5

Untitled-6

Untitled-4

Untitled-2

DSC_0151

Untitled-7

Untitled-8

DSC_0210

DSC_0233

Untitled-17

Untitled-18

DSC_9913


Untitled-19

Untitled-20

DSC_9998


DSC_0066

Aren't they amazing?? And was the beach beautiful that day or what? And weren't their outfits so cute??
I loved it, and I love these people!
And he secretly reminds you of Justin Timberlake, you know it.

3 comments:

Jessica Curtis Photography said...

you're right...narrowing those down would be impossible! great work!
my absolute fave are the four b&w of husband and wife. those would most definitely become canvas in my house (if they were of me of course).

Brooke Bakken Photography said...

LOVE THESE! I love the variety you had in this shoot and the lighting was DELISH!

Tara B said...

Tiffany! Oh my heavens, these are fabulous!! You are so very talented. What beautiful work, your technique is lovely and your style is so fresh and candid. I think we might need you to take our family pics this summer if you are available... We will be in Newport in June - or maybe if you come to Utah. This is Tara Butler (Bloomfield). I stumbled across your blog and recognized you - go girl!

Post a Comment