Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Jeff and Tia Engagements: Laguna Beach Photographer

Jeff has been one of my best friends since as early as I can remember. We used to roam the fields behind his house in Draper and use our wild imaginations to play games or make believe something crazy. We used to build tree houses in my parents back yard in Fresno with 3 stories and doors that opened and closed (you couldn't sit up all the way without hitting your head, but we were really proud.) We used to catch frogs and have races to see who was the fastest, or strongest. We have the craziest memories and I cherish every single one of them.
I most of all cherish that this awesome, handsome stellar dude is my dear cousin and that he is getting married to one of the most endearing women I have ever met.
Tia is so perfect for Jeff.
I absolutely, positively cannot wait to shoot their wedding in Salt Lake in April.
Take a peek at our day at the Montage beach in Laguna.


DSC_1594

Untitled-2

Untitled-3

Untitled-4

DSC_0787

Untitled-5

Untitled-6

Untitled-7

DSC_0917-bw

Untitled-8

DSC_1005

Picnik collage

DSC_1181

DSC_0975-bw

DSC_1134

Untitled-11

DSC_0711

Untitled-12

DSC_1336


Untitled-13


DSC_1777

DSC_1432

0 comments:

Post a Comment