Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Shiners Family: Orange County Family Photography

I absolutely adore these people...I can't believe it's taken me THIS long to post these pictures up! I took photos of this beautiful mama's clothing line a while back and just fell in love with her as a person, and her BEAUTIFUL daughters. These two little ladies are adopted and so well worth the wait in their parents opinions ;-) Mine too.

Could these guys be any cooler? We just hung out in downtown San Juan for the day and walked around. I loved that they let me capture them just being them.
Always a treat to be with you Shiners. All my love...

DSC_0966-bw

Untitled-1

DSC_1032

Untitled-2

DSC_1261

Untitled-3

DSC_1197

Untitled-4

DSC_1181

Untitled-5

DSC_1129

DSC_1077

Untitled-7

DSC_0924-bw

1 comments:

Brooke Bakken Photography said...

What a beautiful family! I love how you capture the family just as they are and don't make them "pose". Genius :)

Post a Comment