Monday, April 4, 2011

Baby Lauren: Orange County Newborn Photographer

Okay so listen....

I haven't been one for newborn photos. There, I said it. For whatever reason, they just don't delight me. Not that the newborns aren't fantastic to look at because trust me, I could snuggle baby breath all day LONG! But trying to get them to be happy, and comfortable, and not crying, or trying to stay asleep, or keeping a diaper dry or blah blee blah blah

It's just a little exhausting don't you agree? If you don't, maybe I'm just a pouty face but my patience is tested every time.

UNTIL!!!!!!

I met baby Lauren.

The absolute
most magnificent
well behaved
well fed
well loved
sleepy
pretty
softy
baby girl on the planet earth

Never ONCE did she make a peep!
Never ONCE did she wake up!!
Never once did she get mad when we took her clothes of and propped her itty bitty hands under her chin
nope

Best. kid. EVER!!

I took the Binge's photos when they were applying for the adoption agency a while back. To my most happy astonishment, soon after they received this little package.
Worth the wait for every darn minute, wouldn't you say? And they are just so deserving..Such wonderful people and beautiful new parents.

I am so insanely happy for you Binge family. You are indeed well blessed with this little one here.
She is an angel from heaven. I kid you not. She just glowed. I love her.



Page-3

Untitled-3

Page-13

Page-14

Page-4

Page-12

Untitled-4

Page-10

Untitled-2

Page-8

Untitled-5

Page-7

DSC_2505


What?!?!?!?!
Are you as astonished as I am??
I was in disbelief the entire session, and even now I can't believe how sleepy and well behaved she was.
Not even an eye open!!

OOooo she is positively dreamy.

Make sure my next one comes out like that k?? ;-)

I love you baby Lauren. You have invisible wings.

I just know it.

3 comments:

Alia Steele said...

She is ADORABLE! I love the lighting you used. Gorgeous!

Brooke Bakken Photography said...

These are AMAZING Tiff! They are so beautiful and she looks like a dream!

Britney O'Connor said...

Easily one of the most gorgeous babies I've ever seen. Amazing.

Post a Comment