Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Coming Up!

There are a lot of things coming up in the next little bit! One of them being my very own baby ;-)

Since I am due the second week of September, please take note that I will not be accepting or doing any photo shoots from Sept.1-Jan.1.

That being said, I realize this is right in the midst of Christmas time traffic for holiday photos! If you would like to book a session for holiday photos this year, please do so before September! I will be out of commission after that and accepting new sessions come January, with a little bundle of love in my arms ;-)

Now that we got through all that mumbo jumbo, take a peak at what's coming up!



Untitled-6

Josie's one year old birthday

Untitled-5

DSC_4893


David and Jessica's engagements

DSC_9482web

Untitled-5

Precious baby Addie and her mama

Untitled-3

DSC_7095-bw

Untitled-4

Alyson and Mike's wedding

Untitled-2

DSC_0516web

Max and the Bermudez family

Untitled-3

DSC_8985web

Michelle and Brett's engagements

DSC_9740web

Untitled-2

And the beautiful Smith Family

So many fun sessions to post in the next little while

Until then, I'm off to Utah for Jeff & Tia's wedding!

0 comments:

Post a Comment