Monday, April 11, 2011

Beautiful Baby Harper: Orange County Newborn Photography

Katie (little miss Harper's mama) just so happens to be my fabulous hair stylist. Seriously, if you ever need your hair done-she is the best around. I kid you not. But don't judge by my every so often mousy brown do (i once colored my hair brown out of a box)
If my hair looks good-Katie takes the credit!
here is her website

NOW-look at this little beaut....
I have been so lucky to have all these newborns lately! And there are more coming as well!
Spring is definitely in the air and this little angel was just so sweet.
Big brother Ryder really didn't want much to do with pictures, but we finagled him into some anyways ;-)
Soft, sweet little angle dear. Such a treat to nestle up to you for the day.



Page-20

Front

Back

Untitled-3

Page-9

Page-6

Untitled-4

Untitled-2

DSC_3082

Page-1

extra-page

Untitled-5


She finally tuckered out at the very end.
We wore her out!!

Sleeping babies are positively dreamy...
The baby hunger is just getting more intense by the minute!!

Thank you Hoffman family! Such a special treat
~ xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment