Blog Archive

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Kim Family: Orange County Photographer

It JUST doesn't get more adorable than this people.
Every time I look at these photos I die a little more inside...When Angela contacted me I was already super excited to meet her. Her style was impeccable and she had ideas to match! Her daughters are completely stunning and before our session, Angela had given me a heads up that her daughter Elise had autism and that sometimes it was hard for her to warm up to the idea of a camera-it's hard for any kid to do that! I was beyond elated when Elise warmed up to me right away. By the end of the session we were walking hand-in-hand and I felt like a proud parent. These people feel like family. I adore them and I am secretly kidnapping both children ;-) 

Take a peek!


3 1 12 21 19 922 /> 15 20 17 23 16 10 5 8 6 18 24 26 25 14 13 2 7 11

3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these pics! Thank you for capturing these beautiful shots of our family..these will last us a lifetime. :) Take care and we'll be back for another session! My husband and kids love the pics too and I'm already thinking about ideas for our next shoot. It was so much fun! Until next time, take care! xoxo

heather telford photography said...

unbelievably good..!!

StevenHWicker said...

This is a really informative knowledge, Thanks for posting this informative Information. Orange County Photographer

Post a Comment