Blog Archive

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Sisters At Heart...

This is my best friend in the whole entire world...

Meet Angela.

Mother of one and mother-to-be. She is simply amazing.
We joke that we've been friends since we were in the womb...it wouldn't be all too unlikely considering our crazy similarities. We are friends in life
but sisters at heart.



We only had a minute while I was home to snap these, so there aren't a lot but we did get was priceless.

I love you dear friend. I hope you treasure these

5 comments:

JAYEB said...

These are beautiful shots!!! Where were these taken?

tiff and chris johnson said...

these were taken at an orchard in utah!

JAYEB said...

Awesome!! Love it ;)

RachelleMarie said...

I got excited when you updated thinkng you had a few from our shoot!! These look great! Cant wait to see my little man! ;)

Jeanette Lefrandt said...

Oh my word! Ang looks darling and so does her handsome little boy! One on the way? I had no idea! When did we all grow up so fast! So talented Tiff! Love, love, LOVE these shots! XO

Post a Comment