Sunday, October 10, 2010

Little Baby Carter-Orange County Newborn Photographer

I love and adore this sweet family. We met up before this little guy was born for some family pictures and this time was a real treat for me because I got to see the life outside the bump :-). I cannot even start without making mention of Connie's amazing house...

It was an insane shabby chiq, rachel ashwell, wanna live, breathe and die there for the rest of your life cutest house I have ever seen. I was absolutely oodling (yes, it's my word) over all of her decor. I mean seriously, it belongs in a magazine.

That being said, it was such a treat for me to spend time with them in their home. They've gotten so well adjusted in such a small amount of time and baby Carter has made himself right at home ;-)














This last picture cracks me up.

Do you think they were tired of taking pictures??

Thanks again you guys. Next time you see me, I'll be moving in with my bags packed! I'm obsessed with your house!

0 comments:

Post a Comment