Tuesday, June 1, 2010

New Logo Design...



My dear friend and extremely talented decorator/designer extraordinaire helped me create a custom logo for my blog and web design. She's so fantastic and seriously has a great feel for people, their taste and what they like. Because she knows me so well and our husbands are bff's, she REALLY has a keen eye for what I like. Don't you think this just shouts ME??


These two were indefinitely my favorite. A little fussy, a little classy, extremely girly-totally me.

You should most definitely check out her little lovely blog for all of her current projects and recent happenings. Jamie is a woman of many talents. She does custom logo design, card design, interior design, and just about everything else you can imagine! Check her out. You won't regret it.

Thanks Jamie mami. We love you!

1 comments:

Ashley said...

Yes great example of creative, professional, and custom logo design. I am very much impressed.
Actually your blog as well very good looking. I think you are a very good photographer. Are you a product photographer also?

Eddy,
Background Removal Service/Clipping Path/Clipping Path Service/Neck Joint Service/Image Masking Service/Color Correction Service/Background Removing Service

Post a Comment